The following terms and conditions govern the use of all Content, Services, and Products (the "Service(s)") provided by voyay!ge Inc. ("voyay!ge") and available on the voyay!ge websites (and the voyay!ge mobile application(s) (the "Site"). The Service is owned and operated by voyay!ge. Voyay!ge is an online platform intended to be used by travel clients ("Client(s)") and travel designers ("Designer(s)") in connection with the Services. The Service is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site (collectively, the "Agreement").
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity, its affiliates, and all users who access the Service through your account to this Agreement, in which case the terms "you" or "your" shall refer to such entity, its affiliates, and users associated with it. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not accept this Agreement and may not use the Service.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OUR SITE OR USING THE SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. THESE TERMS INCLUDE A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Service. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by voyay!ge, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
VOYAY!GE IS A PLATFORM AND IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY SERVICES AGREEMENT OR OTHER TRANSACTION BETWEEN USERS OF THE SITE.
Voyay!ge is Only a Platform. Voyay!ge acts as a marketplace for users of the Site as members Clients and Designers (Clients and Designers, each a "User" and together, "Users") to view and post services on the Site. Voyay!ge is not a party to any actual agreement or transaction between Clients and Designers even though we may from time to time provide tools that relate to communication. As a result, voyay!ge has no control over the accuracy or correctness of the Content or information provided or used by such Designers and Clients. Any part of an actual or potential transaction between a Designer and a Client, including the condition, quality, safety of the services advertised, the truth or accuracy of the Service (including the Content thereof or any review related thereto), the ability of Designers to provide services, or the ability of Clients to pay for services are solely the responsibility of each User.
Without limitation, Users are solely responsible for:
- ensuring the accuracy and legality of any User Content;
- determining the suitability of other Users for a Service Contract (such as any interviews, vetting, background checks, or similar actions);
- negotiating, agreeing to, and executing any terms or conditions of Service Contracts;
- performing Designer services; and/or paying for Designer services.
You also acknowledge, agree, and understand that Designers are solely responsible for determining, and have the sole right to determine, which projects to accept; the time, place, manner, and means of providing any Designer services and the type of services they provide. You further acknowledge, agree, and understand that:
- you are not an employee of voyay!ge, and you are not eligible for any of the rights or benefits of employment (including unemployment and/or workers compensation insurance);
- voyay!ge will not have any liability or obligations for any acts or omissions by you or other Users;
- voyay!ge does not, in any way, supervise, direct, or control any Designer or Designer services; does not impose quality standards; and does not dictate the performance, methods or process Designer uses to perform services;
- Designer is free to determine when and if to perform Designer services, including the days worked and time periods of work, and voyay!ge does not set or have any control over Designer's work hours, work schedules, or work location;
- voyay!ge does not, in any way, provide or guarantee Designer a regular salary or any minimum, regular payment;
- voyay!ge does not provide Designers with training or any equipment, labor, tools, or materials;
- voyay!ge does not provide the premises at which Designers will perform the work; and
- unless otherwise agreed with their Client, Designers may use subcontractors or employees to perform Designer services. If a Designer uses subcontractors or employees, the Designer further agrees and acknowledges that this Section applies to voyay!ge's relationship, if any, with Designer's subcontractors and employees as well and Designer is solely responsible for Designer's subcontractors and employees.
Designer Account Terms
Providing Services on voyay!ge
As a Designer, voyay!ge offers you the opportunity to share your love for travel, with our vibrant community of Clients—and earn money doing it. It's easy to create a listing and you are in control of how you design travel plan—set you availability, and where and how you work.
Contracting with Clients - When you receive a booking confirmation through the voyay!ge platform, you are entering into a contract directly with the Client, and are responsible for delivering the travel plan under the terms and at the price specified for the Service on the voyay!ge platform. You are also agreeing to pay applicable fees like voyay!ge service fee (and applicable taxes) for each booking. Voyay!ge's third-party payment provider will deduct amounts you owe from your payout unless we and you agree to a different method. Any terms, policies or conditions that you include in any supplemental contract with Client must:
- be consistent with these Terms, our policies, and the information provided in your listing, and
- be prominently disclosed in your listing description.
Voyay!ge also requires you complete any requested changes to the travel plan within three (3) calendar days.
General Account Terms
You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Voyay!ge cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify voyay!ge of any unauthorized uses of your account, or any other breaches of security. Voyay!ge will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
If you make (or allow any third party to make) material available through the Site (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, URLs, links to third party sites or computer software.
By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- downloading, copying, and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- the Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other groups and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- the Content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company;
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses, and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by voyay!ge or otherwise; and
- you agree that you will not submit any media that contains personally identifiable information (like name, phone number, email address or web site URL) of you or of anyone else. Uploading media like images or video of other people without their permission is strictly prohibited.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, voyay!ge has the right (though not the obligation) to, in voyay!ge’s sole discretion:
- refuse or remove any content that, in voyay!ge’ s reasonable opinion, violates any voyay!ge policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or
- terminate or deny access to and use of the Service to any individual or entity for any reason. voyay!ge will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
As a user, you may deactivate your account at any time. Personally identifying information such as your name, username, and profile photo will no longer be associated with Content you have posted.
We provide interactive services on our Site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin boards.
Our Site has an interactive messaging system between users. We do not moderate this service. Should a difficulty arise, the user should contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
We will take reasonable endeavors to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our Site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant Service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the Service is moderated or not.
The Services are intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
Fees, Cancellation and Refund Policy
Client agrees to pay voyay!ge the fees indicated for the Service. You will be charged on a pre-pay basis and will cover the Service as indicated. Designer Fees are non-refundable unless:
- Service is cancelled by a Client within twenty-four (24) hoursof signing up for the Service,
- the Designer is not able to complete the travel plan within seven (7) calendar days,
- the Designer is not able to complete requested changes to the travel plan within three (3) calendar days, if a Designer cancels Designer services for any reason, Designer will issue full refund.
Platform Fees are non-refundable.
Voyay!ge does not guarantee the suitability or availability of any of the activities, accommodations and flight recommendations and therefore voyay!ge will not be issuing refund for these reasons.
Please email@example.com to request a refund or a cancellation.
Voyay!ge currently uses third party to process payments. Our third- party payment processors accept payments through various credit cards, as detailed on the applicable payment screen. All monetary transactions on the Service take place in U.S. Dollars.
Taxes and Benefits
Designer acknowledges and agrees that Designer is solely responsible
- for all tax liability associated with payments received from Designer’s Clients and through voyay!ge, and that voyay!ge will not withhold any taxes from payments to Designer;
- to obtain any liability, health, workers’ compensation, disability, unemployment, or other insurance needed, desired, or required by law, and that Designer is not covered by or eligible for any insurance from voyay!ge;
- for determining whether Designer is required by applicable law to issue any particular invoices for the Designer fees and for issuing any invoices so required;
- for determining whether Designer is required by applicable law to remit to the appropriate authorities any value added tax or any other taxes or similar charges applicable to the Designer fees and remitting any such taxes or charges to the appropriate authorities, as appropriate; and
- if outside of the United States, for determining if voyay!ge is required by applicable law to withhold any amount of the Designer fees and for notifying voyay!ge of any such requirement and indemnifying voyay!ge for any requirement to pay any withholding amount to the appropriate authorities (including penalties and interest). In the event of an audit of voyay!ge, Designer agrees to promptly cooperate with voyay!ge and provide copies of Designer’s tax returns and other documents as may be reasonably requested for purposes of such audit, including but not limited to records showing Designer is engaging in an independent business as represented to voyay!ge.
Voyay!ge charges Designers and Clients a platform fee of 25% (“Platform Fees”) from of the entire service fee for facilitating the booking. Voyay!ge reserves the right to adjust its Platform Fees at any time.
Voyay!ge respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is voyay!ge’s policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances users or other account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
Intellectual Property Ownership
The Services contain proprietary materials such as logos, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound. Voyay!ge is the owner or licensee of all such proprietary material and all intellectual property rights therein, including without limitation, copyrights and trademarks. In using the Services, you agree not to upload, download, distribute, or reproduce in any way any such proprietary materials without obtaining voyay!ge’ prior consent.
By uploading any information related to the travel plan, including but not limited to itinerary, destination and activity information, and media on the Site like a photo or video:
- you grant to voyay!ge a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sublicensable right and license to use, copy, print, publicly display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit, create derivative works from, and distribute the media and any material included in the media;
- you certify that any person pictured in the submitted media (or, if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) authorizes voyay!ge to use, copy, print, publicly display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit, create derivative works from, and distribute the media and any material included in such media; and
- you agree to indemnify voyay!ge and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from the media and/or your failure to comply with these Terms.
Voyay!ge reserves the right to review all media prior to submission to the site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time and modified terms are effective upon posting to the Site. We will make reasonable efforts to inform you of these changes via email or through the Service. Your continued use of or access to the Service following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Voyay!ge may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features including the release of new tools and resources. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Records of Compliance
Users will each (a) create and maintain records to document satisfaction of their respective obligations under this Agreement, including, without limitation, their respective payment obligations and compliance with tax and employment laws. You are solely responsible for creation, storage, and backup of your business records. This Agreement and any registration for or subsequent use of the Site will not be construed as creating any responsibility on voyay!ge’s part to store, backup, retain, or grant access to any information or data for any period.
General Representation and Warranty
You represent and warrant that:
- your use of the Service will be in strict accordance with all voyay!ge policies and procedures, with this Agreement, and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content),
- your use of the Service will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND "AS AVAILABLE". VOYAY!GE AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER VOYAY!GE NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS NOR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR WITHOUT BREACHES OF SECURITY.
VOYAY!GE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT:
- THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON SITE IS TRUE OR CORRECT,
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS,
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR,
- ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR
- THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL VOYAY!GE ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR:
- ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE, DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, AVAILABILITY OR UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE UNAVAILABILITY OR CHANGE IN ADVERTISED SERVICES) OR ANY OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, OR ANY DATA TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE SERVICE, EVEN IF VOYAY!GE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; AND
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF:
- ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE SERVICES;
- ANY CHANGES WHICH VOYAY!GE MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES);
- YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE VOYAY!GE WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
- YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL.
- ANY BODILY INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR AS THE RESULT OF SERVICES.
- NOTWITHSTANDING THE TERMS, IN NO EVENT SHALL VOYAY!GE BE HELD LIABLE, FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO VOYAY!GE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION. VOYAY!GE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY DUE TO MATTERS BEYOND THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL. THE FOREGOING SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE BETWEEN A DESIGNER AND A CLIENT, DESIGNER AND CLIENT, JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY, HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS VOYAY!GE AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “VOYAY!GE PARTIES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS BROUGHT AS A RESULT OF CLIENT AND/OR DESIGNER’S (1) BREACH OF THE TERMS, (2) VIOLATION OF ANY LAW OR THE RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY, AND (3) USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between voyay!ge and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized agent/employee of voyay!ge, or by the posting by voyay!ge of a revised version. Any and all disputes arising of this Agreement, termination, or our relationship with you shall be determined by applying laws of the State of Nevada.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be struck, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may not assign your rights under this Agreement without written consent from voyay!ge; voyay!ge may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Dispute resolution and arbitration
By using this Site, you agree that any and all disputes, claims or controversies that you may have against voyay!ge arising out of or relating to or connected in any way to (i) your use of this Site (ii) any services obtained from or provided by voyay!ge or (iii) this Agreement (including the interpretation and scope of this clause and the arbitrability of the dispute), shall be resolved exclusively by mandatory, binding arbitration initiated through and administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). You further agree that arbitration will be conducted by a single arbitrator pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA, and that any arbitration proceeding, if necessary, will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by voyay!ge and you. Arbitration will be subject to the Federal Arbitration Act and not any state arbitration law. The arbitrator shall apply Nevada law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In order to initiate arbitration with the AAA, you may be responsible for paying a filing fee to the AAA, however, in the event you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, voyay!ge will reimburse as much of your filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. There will be no right or authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class action or representative basis. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU AND VOYAY!GE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION WITH RESPECT TO THE CLAIMS COVERED BY THIS MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION. You are thus giving up your right to go to court to assert or defend your rights. Your rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator, and not a judge or jury.
All claims you bring against voyay!ge must be resolved in accordance with this arbitration provision. All claims filed or brought by you contrary to this provision will be considered improperly filed and void. Should you file a claim contrary to this arbitration provision, voyay!ge will notify you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you must promptly withdraw the claim. If you fail to promptly withdraw the claim after receiving written notice from voyay!ge, voyay!ge may recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred to enforce this arbitration provision.
A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other, by certified mail, Federal Express, UPS, or Express Mail (signature required), or in the event that we do not have a physical address on file for you, by electronic mail ("Notice"). Voyay!ge's address for Notice is: 3049 Villanelle Ave., Henderson, NV 89044.
The Notice must (1) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (2) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). We agree to use good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if we do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or voyay!ge may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or voyay!ge shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. All documents and information disclosed in the course of the arbitration shall be kept strictly confidential by the recipient and shall not be used by the recipient for any purpose other than for purposes of the arbitration or the enforcement of the arbitrator’s decision and award and shall not be disclosed except in confidence to persons who have a need to know for such purposes or as required by applicable law.
If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision was not contained herein.
General Compliance with Laws
You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Services.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between voyay!ge and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized agent/employee of voyay!ge, or by the posting by voyay!ge of a revised version.
The terms of this Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Nevada, United States of America, without giving effect to the principles of conflict or choice of law of such state. The original form of this Agreement has been written in English. The parties hereto waive any statute, law, or regulation that might provide an alternative law or forum or might require this Agreement to be written in any language other than English. This Agreement expressly excludes the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be struck, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.
A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
You may not assign your rights under this Agreement without written consent from Voyay!ge; Voyay!ge may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Voyay!ge may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your use of all or any portion of the Services if you breach the Terms, or at any time or for any reason, at the sole discretion of voyay!ge.
No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exist between you, voyay!ge or any third party provider as a result of this Agreement or use of the Service.
Voyay!ge does not recommend one Designer over another and does not provide advice to Clients regarding which Designer to select. All comments or reviews posted by voyay!ge users, or Clients on our Site do not represent the views of voyay!ge in any way and are not endorsed by voyay!ge absent a specific written statement to the contrary.
Voyay!ge shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform in connection with any Services, Service or in the performance of any obligation hereunder, if such delay or failure is due to or in any manner caused by acts of God, rebellion, riots, hijacking, insurrection, civil commotion, strikes or labor disputes, fires, floods, laws, regulations, acts, demands or and orders of any government or agency, illness or incapacitation of Designer, or any other cause which is beyond the control of voyay!ge. Voyay!ge is hereby released by you from any claim or demand for any direct or consequential damages arising out of failure to perform as a result of a force majeure event whether or not herein enumerated or other event referenced above
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us: